Looking for an energetic, ambitious, team player with high integrity and attention to detail!
REAL ESTATE TEAM MANAGER:
Are you looking to work with a small team who is focused, determined and hardworking, who equally love to laugh, have fun and be supportive? You will be working with two top producing real estate agents in their 30’s with high energy and enthusiasm.
We are looking for a talented person to manage day-to-day operations and promote long term growth. This position will require clear goals, strong communication and organizational skills. It will be rewarding and offer above average income potential.
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Listing Manager
- Transaction Coordinator
- Customer-Focused – Strong communication skills
- The ULTIMATE Team Player (You are not looking at this opportunity as a stepping stone into becoming a sales agent)
- SUPER Organized with Perfectionist Tendencies
- Basic understanding of marketing
Prefer 1+ year of experience working in real estate. Project management, or executive administrative role directly reporting to a CEO or Executive also an asset
Relevant experience in mortgage, bookkeeping, conveyancing or transaction experience is a plus.
Flexible part-time 15-25 hrs per week with some evening flexibility.
Position available February/March 2020
Base + per transaction bonus to equal up to $20 – $30 / hour based on experience.
Valid drivers license and personal vehicle required
How to Apply
1. Please complete a DISC profile (takes approx 10 minutes): https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/
This is not emailed to us after, so you will have to save a copy.
2. Send an email with your resume and a copy of the DISC profile to us.